Adirondack Patio Chair Classic
↻ Drag to rotate
Scroll down for more info
Classic, Upright Adirondack Patio
If you love the Adirondack chairs for their style and comfort, but find them too low and reclined, then this may be the chair for you. A variant of our relaxing Adirondack Chair that sits higher and has a more upright seating position, making it easier to get in and out of. The Adirondack Patio Classic has the same seat width that customers love about our Deluxe model, while featuring thinner and less materials in some ways like the Small, for a lighter weight and slightly lesser cost. We retained the heavy-duty legs for strength, and you still get a large supportive back, and wide seat for your comfort, which comes first. A popular choice for the style alone, or just those looking for middle ground between the Small and the Deluxe.
- Wide 5.5 inch arms.
- Large deep fan back, with curves that fit just right.
- Wide and fit for extreme comfort and support.
- 1.5 inch legs for a solid, stable chair.
- 3/4 inch material on seat and back for a lighter, slightly less costly option.
- Stainless hardware, with hidden screws for a clean, elegant style.
- Supports under the seat, and between the legs, improving strength and stability.
- Upright design requires little effort getting in and out of.
- Overall Height 43 in.
- Arm Height - 23 in.
- Seat height - 16.75 in.
- Length - 34 in.
- Width - 32 in.
- Seat Width - 22 in.
- Weight - 46 lbs
Name : Adirondack Patio Chair Classic
Product ID : APC
Assembly Instructions : Click to Download
MSRP : 519 (CAD) ** Premium colors and custom color combinations at extra cost