Adirondack Chair Small
↻ Drag to rotate
Scroll down for more info
Comfort in a smaller size with the Adirondack Chair Small
The Adirondack chair is the chair for the ones spending a lot time outdoors. Maybe that's a BBQ after work, weekends soaking up the sun, or time at the cottage; this chair is there to make your experience better! Our smallest version of the Adirondack chair, the Adirondack Chair Small, is the smallest of the 3, but still has lots to offer. We use 3/4 inch material on the seat and back on this chair to save weight and cost, making it more accessible, but not compromising on quality or comfort. You'll feel right at home in your new favorite chair. Check out the head and neck cushion to complete the experience.
- Wide 5.5 inch arms.
- Comfortable contoured back that fits and supports all.
- 1.5 inch front legs for a solid, stable chair.
- 3/4 inch material on seat and back for a lighter, slightly less costly option. No quality compromised.
- Stainless hardware, with hidden screws for a clean, elegant style.
- Supports under the seat, and between front and back legs, improving strength and stability.
- Overall Height - 38.5 in.
- Arm Height - 21.5 in.
- Seat height - 15.25 in.
- Length - 35. in.
- Width - 30 in.
- Seat Width - 20 in.
- Weight - 42 lbs.