Adirondack Patio Chair Small
↻ Drag to rotate
Scroll down for more info
Adirondack Style, Upright Comfort
A variant of our relaxing Adirondack Chair that sits higher and has a more upright seating position, making it easier to get in and out of. Our Adirondack Patio Chair Small is the smallest of the 3 Patio chairs, but still has lots to offer. We use 3/4 inch material on the seat and back on this chair to save weight and cost, making it more accessible, but not comprising on quality or comfort. The contours of the seat and back will have you feeling cozy and right at home, in your new favorite chair. Check out the head and neck cushion to enhance your comfort.
- Wide 5.5 inch arms.
- Comfortable back, with curves that fit and support all.
- 1.5 inch legs for a solid, stable chair.
- 3/4 inch material on seat and back for a lighter, slightly less costly option.
- Stainless hardware, with hidden screws for a clean, elegant style.
- Supports under the seat, and between legs, improving strength and stability.
- Upright design requires little effort getting in and out of.
- Overall Height 43 in.
- Arm Height - 23 in.
- Seat height - 16.75 in.
- Length - 34 in.
- Width - 30 in.
- Seat Width - 20 in.
- Weight - 44 lbs